Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package mdadm 2.5.2-2

also sprach Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> [2006.07.14.1545 +0200]:
>  Now I'm working for mdadm ja.po and it would need reviews.
>  Please wait a bit.

No Stress, mdadm isn't scheduled for unstable for another couple of
weeks, so you have time!

Thanks for your work!

`. `'`

god is real, unless declared integer.