Re: uim-xim help/guide

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 01:49:57 +1100
Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au (Paul Hampson) wrote:

> I'm still trying to work out what the various other uim-* binaries and
> uim-gnome-applet's file do, but I suspect that running blackbox means
> they're pretty much unhelpful to me... Especially the Gnome applet.
> :-)
>
> If I get time, I may decided to see if I can arrange a dock-type
> applet(if it's simple :-) for blackbox, although I'd then have to kill
> auto-hide.

If you can compile uim from source, there are some other alternatives.

In the helper/ directory, there are uim-helper-toolbar-gtk and
uim-helper-toolbar-gtk-systray. uim-helper-toolbar-gtk works standalone
and indicates state of input method. uim-helper-toolbar-gtk-systray is
also indicates state of input method, but it contained to system tray.

> Thankyou for your help. :-)

 Not at all!

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki