Re: fonts, gnome, kinput2 and the English language

>> On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 02:35:14PM +1000, Jim Richards wrote:

>> xchat is most evil because it requires .eucJP instead of .EUC-JP,
>> as it has to recode that to do "kanji locale <=> JIS translation" for
>> IRC I/O and for some weird reason doesn't recognize name "EUC-JP".

 FYI.

 Most people in Japan uses `ja_JP.eucJP' for Japanese EUC locale.
 And few people use ja_JP.ujis. It is obsolated style.

 ja_JP.EUC-JP is not used on Linux plathome for Japanese EUC locale,
in Japan.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>