Re: Maildir compatible Japanese mailer

On November 5, 2002 at 1:47AM -0800,
Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:

> I am looking for Maildir compatible Japanese mailer.

Waderlust can handle Maildir directly.

Wanderlust manual says:

| Maildir Folder
|
| A folder to access Maildir format (1 file is 1 mail).
|
| Format:
|
|      `.' [DIRECTORY-NAME]

| Example:
|
|      .              -> `~/Maildir'
|      .inbox         -> `~/Maildir/inbox'
|      .from/teranisi -> `~/Maildir/from/teranisi'
|      .~/test        -> `~/test'

If IMAP server can handle Maildir on your system, you can use any
IMAP mailers.

(Mew can not access Maildir.  However, if I hit `i' on Mew, then
I can read new mails on Mew's inbox folder.  Mew can retrieve
mails from ~/Maildir/{new,cur} to the MH-style inbox folder by
the external program (e.g. incm, imget, etc).)

--
Tatsuya Kinoshita