Re: cd-set/books シディー・本

Hi,

Unfortunately there isn't any book about Woody in Japan, but are some
magazines.

You can see the list at http://www.debian.or.jp/Book.html.

1. Linux Magazine Oct 2002 (only i386 Disc 1)
2. LinuxWorld June 2002 (pre-release, only i386 Disc 1)
3. Unix User May 2002 (pre-release, DVD(i386 binary full-set))

(Hmm, Woody is too large to include as appendix CD...)
You'll be able to get back numbers from (larger) book store.

And you can see some CD vendors at http://www.debian.or.jp/CDROM.html.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto