cd-set/books シディー・本

Hey Yo Hoh!

I want to obtain a set of deb-CDs (woody). As I only have a
_slow_ modemconnection, download wont work for me. A book would
also be nice.
So the best thing for me would be a book/CD-set. Now, I have seen
that - but potato only :( And also on the net I wasnt able to
find any books about woody or CDs. Does anyone of you know,
wether there already are woody-books (preferably but not
necessaryly in japanese) out there. Or at least a CD-set?
Thanks for any advice you can give me

みなさん!
Debian-woodyCDセットを書いたいんで(モデムはオソイから、
ダウンロードだめよ)、もし本もあればよかった。