Japanese printing... maybe works?

Hi all,

  Just a small note to say that I've finally reinstalled my linux system.
As far as japanese printing goes... Well, I don't know yet. I do know
that gs can display japanese characters fine now, which probably means
printing them _should_ work. Only problem is, mozilla now prints out
the raw postscript instead of the formatted output. *sigh*. I had this
problem with gimp before, I think it was because of a -raw option on
lpr or something like that. Mozilla doesn't use that, just straight lpr.

  I know this is not strictly related to japanese on debian, but I
figured you guys have enough knowledge about linux printing that you
could give me a pointer or two :) Meanwhile, I'm pulling off searches
on google groups and not getting much useful information back.

  Well, I'll keep trying.

Regards,
Sebastien L.