More Japanese Printing (Input Filter)

Howdy,

Thanks to TAKE-san to for advice on packages to get maps working for
fonts.  PS documents are printing correctly now! :)  I would like to get
txt documents detected and printing correctly also though...

I also notice that plain text (EUC) is not being converted to PS with
Japanese fonts and looking at /var/spool/lpd/lp/filter I don't see that
there is an INPUT-to-euc or equivelent or jconv switch in the
INPUT-to-asc asc-to-printer.fpi.

I'm wondering if anyone has a nice filter to parse text and detect EUC,
SJIS, etc. and call GS appropriately...

filter packages installed from woody/sid: printfilters-ppd apsfilter
magicfilter

cheers...

#DEBIAN-JAPANESEで日本語による投稿もOKでしょうか。