Re: deb-jp Printing GS Font Problems

At Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:59:32 -0500,
James Miller wrote:

> Is there a package that supplies the needed pfb? Alternatively, advice
> on how to configure would be appreciated. I didn't find any faqs on
> this. GS doesn't not work with Japanese text for me. Thank you.

If you are using sid's gs, install gs-cjk-resource, cmap-adobe-japan1 and
one or some of the Japanese ttf packages like ttf-kochi-mincho-naga10 and
ttf-kochi-gothic-naga10. Using apt-get is recommended because it installs
other packages that those packages depend on.

BTW, if you want to print out the .ps generated by ps-print (emacs lisp),
you'll meet another problem...

Thanks,

	hirot