Re: Documents explaining Japanese setup?

Kubota san,
> Install language-env package and read documents.  I wrote a detailed
> explanation in Japanese (because setting up Japanese environment is
> difficult even for Japanese people.  Thus, Japanese people will be
> the primary people who need such documents.) and a rough translation
> into English.  (If you come to Japan, you will find that there are
> some books on Japanese configuration.)
 I bought a book on Debian/JP in Japan. It came with three CDs and
 they were quite amazing.

 I have setup my machine for Japanese (see my signature!)
 Just wanted to write a document for new users...
 I would love to do an English version of your document. Is it this
 document here?
  "Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/

 Thanks,
 :)