Documents explaining Japanese setup?

Hello everybody!
 I am putting together articles on how to setup Japanese on Debian
 machines. Since I learnt it the hard way, I felt it would be nice
 to have a set of howto's in both English and Japanese (other languages
 welcome!) explaining how to get total Japanese support on a Debian
 box.

 Could you point web-pages, books? The links go on my site. If
 you have written a document, and want it go on my page, you are welcome.
 I also plan on a Japanese HowTo. Despite the lovely Japanese support
 and the Debian/JP project, there is still little documentation about
 a Japanese setup in languages other than English.

 :)

Vikram

--

http://www.infofin.com/~aragorn : オンライン 家, でも