Re: small katakana with kinput2?

Hi,

At 24 Nov 2000 18:04:12 -0600,
Timmy Douglas <tdouglas@home.com> wrote:

> enter the letter 'x' and then the character.. like: teximi-...

Are there any documents written in English related to such problems?

If there are some documents available, I'd like to mention these
documents in my 'Introduction to I18N' document
(http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n) and documents in
'language-env' package.  (Please check 'language-env' package
[for woody; 'user-ja' for potato] since it has a document on
how to build a Japanese environment, though it doesn't tell how
to use it.)

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/