Re: small katakana with kinput2?

On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 08:39:39AM +0900, Koichi Kawamata wrote:
> Niklas Matthies <matthies@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Is there a way to enter small katakana characters when using kinput2?
>
> Ctrl-N will change enterd hiragana into kanakana if you use canna.

Well, I guess that's not what I mean (and currently I'm using wnn, I
believe). I'm talking about the small characters that are used when
transscribing english words in katakana. For example, "software" in
katakana is written SO-FU-TO-U-e-A, where the "e" is not the
regular-sized katakana-E, but a smaller version of it. I'd like to have
a way to enter those small characters (without having to know their raw
JIS code).

-- Niklas