japanese character printing?

Hi, thanks for the help on getting me started on japanese input on debian systems.  It is indeed easier than I had expected, and I'm very impressed with wnn's ability to figure out what you're trying to enter!

I'm a student of japanese, and having this on my machine helps greatly for creating study sheets/cgis.

The one thing I can't get working is japanese printing.  I've installed the a2psj utility, and it generates a .ps file, but when I view it from gv the japanese sections show up as garbage...

I haven't tried printing said .ps file yet...but I'm guessing that it probably wouldn't work right...

Josh