X window Truetype support

Hello all,

May be this has been discussed elsewhere, can you inform me of
the strategy that debian-jp will make towards the Truetype support
in X? As the xfsft patch has been backed out from Debian's xfree86
package, and as Debian-JP's website mentioned there will not be
any more new packages from Debian JP, so will there be any updates
to the current xserver-xtt-* packages? I think Truetype support
is quite important to Japanese, isn't it?

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]