Re: Hosting Linux - solo Italy based (Semi OT)

Grazie mille a tutti. C'e' l'imbarazzo della scelta. Pian piano me li
studio tutti.

Respect your privacy and that of others, don't give your data to big corporations.
Use alternatives like Signal (https://whispersystems.org/) for your messaging or
Diaspora* (https://joindiaspora.com/) for your social networking.