Debian-italian Baby shoe supplier, solve all your shoe problems

Title: Debian-italian Baby shoe supplier, solve all your shoe problems
Debian-italian

We are a professional production of baby shoes factory, we have our own development team, can develop more beautiful shoes for you
We have 20 years of production experience in this industry.
Please choose me, let us have a perfect cooperation

Looking forward to your reply

I wish you happiness every day

Thank you very much

Vicky

Guangdong isoi shoe bag co. LTD

Address: no.8-10, 10th floor, xingda building, sibian district, housha road, houjie town, dongguan city

Telephone :86 769 81211189
Fax :86 769 82580470

Telephone: 0086-13686243153

WeChat: vickyshen88