From: Debian Listmaster Team <listmaster@lists.debian.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 1:45 AM
Subject: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you
To: diregola@gmail.com

Dear subscriber,

We've encountered some problems while sending listmail to your
emailaddress diregola@gmail.com.

In the last seven days we've seen bounces for the following list:
* debian-italian
        1 bounce out of 61 mails in 7 days (1%, kick-score is 80%)
        (http://lists.debian.org/bounces/ZjJ8B21No8j7L74QcjHnRA)

(The link above points to a copy of the latest bounce
and will be valid for seven days.)

If the bounce-rate passes the kick-score, our bounce-detection will forcibly
remove your subscription.

Bounces happen from time to time when spam slips through our filters but are
rejected by your mail provider.  If you are your own mail provider and use
'Before-Queue Content filtering', you should whitelist bendel.debian.org from
Content filtering.

However: You can safely ignore this message (and you will not be unsubscribed
:-) ) if your bounce rate remains low.

For more information see http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/FAQ

You are welcome to contact listmaster@lists.debian.org if you think this
message was sent in error.

        Sincerely,
The Listmaster Team
--
http://lists.debian.org

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo@jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.