Furnishing - Italy - Moletta srl

Title: www.Moletta.it

Good morning,

with this, and in compliance with current legislation on privacy, I request permission to send brochures in electronic format containing background information, and our offers relating to the production of tables of agglomerate of marble (powder of marble and resine).

Material by mail will be sent exclusively to those who require it expressly giving permission.

Remember that you can always unsubscribe.

If interested press the link "I Accept Consent " from the form of this message.

Accept Consent ____________Refusal Consent

Waiting for a vs. Yours faithfully welcome feedback.

Tiziano Moletta

Moletta srl

Contrà della Caimpenta, 1

36100 Vicenza - Italy

WWW.SHOPPINGHOME.EU

info@shoppinghome.eu

Information regarding processing of Personal Data Act 196/2003 (Privacy Code):

(Data compiled from lists of public domain and / or websites of recipients, according to the law 196.2003)

If you do not wish to receive future commercial communications by the firm writing, you can oppose using the link above (Refusal Consent). You can also exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code by sending an e-mail to the sender telling if the addresses are to be deleted more than one.