Responding to your message

Thank you for your email.  Please know that I appreciate you taking the time to share your views on this important issue.  As always, I will keep your comments and concerns in mind as this issue continues to develop in the 110th Congress.

Please note that if this is an emergency or a time-sensitive issue, please contact my Boston office at 617-428-2000, and a member of my staff would be happy to help you.

Again, thank you for your email.  Please don't hesitate to contact me in the future regarding this or any other issue.

Sincerely,

Stephen F. Lynch
Member of Congress