Update Contact Information

An Online Help login has been created for you with the following
details for TelstraClear's Online Help. This is a result of an email
sent to TelstraClear from this email address. The details are:
   email address: debian-italian@lists.debian.org
   Password: R5V3YLyR

These details can be used to login to the My Stuff section of
TelstraClear's Online Help and review all communication submitted via
this method. Please continue to use TelstraClear's Online Help section
for any future online communication.

As this is system generated, we encourage you to log in to Online Help
and change your password via the URL:
https://telstraclear.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/telstraclear.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_next_page=myprofile.php