Re: Profit with Google

Hello Valued Client,

This message is in response you your email "=?windows-1251?B?UHJvZml0IHdpdGggR29vZ2xl?=".

Our mail servers use a special filtering system to minimize
UCE (Spam) email so we can stay focused on customer service
and product development.

If you email us from your email address on file for your account
you will directly bypass this system and your email will be
delivered.  Once an email is caught by this filtering system
you can still email us, just include the word BLUEHILL in the
subject and your email will be delivered.