Re: Advertise on your site?

Dear Valued Client,

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, IT WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

This message is in response to your email "=?windows-1251?B?QWR2ZXJ0aXNlIG9uIHlvdXIgc2l0ZT8=?="

Our mail systems use a unique system to greatly reduce
the amount of UCE (spam) we receive so we are better
able to focus on servicing you. In order to ensure all
your future emails are received without delay, please
do one of the following:

1. Put the word "4DOMAINS" anywhere in your subject.

or

2. Send your email from an Authorized Contact (email) that
is currently on file.

This message was not received so please resend and make
sure to do one of the above.