Debian, DIY debt management solutions?

Hi Debian,

Yesterday morning I spoke to a gentleman who had close to
£50,000 in a mix of both secure and unsecured debt.

I spent close to an hour with him on the phone (as part of a
free consultation) and recommended he take certain steps.

Anyway, to cut a long story short he simply didn't want the
stress and anguish of dealing with his creditors any more
and asked us to take the necessary steps for him, charging
him an agreed fee (which he doesn't have to pay out of own
pocket).

It made me realise the value of the service we offer.

If you call us for a free consultation you CAN (after
receiving our advice) take many of the steps yourself to
bring your debt under control.

Just in the same way that you can also pull your own tooth
out with a monkey wrench if you want to, instead of going to
the dentists.

Often though we want the pain free way :-)

Call us now and let's talk. Let's see if we can take pain
away from you. The pain of the debt. The pain of the
overwhelm. The pain of the worry. And, of course the pain of
dealing with creditors.

Call one of our Debt Professionals about your circumstances
in the strictest of confidence on 0845 2267153 or leave your
details on this page and we'll contact you at your
convenience:

http://www.how-to-beat-debt.co.uk/freeconsultation/

Remember you get completely FREE advice. No obligation, so
just contact us NOW.

Best Regards,

Jason Walker.
"How To Beat Debt"

P.S. It doesn't matter what type of financial worry you
have, we can help. We have huge experience with bankruptcy,
IVA's, debt management, loans etc. and have helped many
people just like you beat debt and recover their lives.
If you're in debt, contact us NOW for a free consultation
and learn what options you have:
http://www.how-to-beat-debt.co.uk/freeconsultation/

1285 Baring Blvd #182
Sparks, Nevada
89434
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1009567262&ARID=142256

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1009567262