offer depilatory strips

 Dear purchasement department manager!
This skyun from CHINA. We are nonwoven depilatory(hair removal) materials manufacturer, nearby from the famous port city NING BO. We offer high-class quality products. Our products are mainly exported to europe market. The depilatory strip is made of rayon and polyester. The weight is about 80gsm to 95gsm. The usual dimensions is 7.0cm*22cm and 7.6cm*23cm,100pieces/packet,24 packets/box . We can offer the size according to customers' requirements too. If you want to buy this material, please don`t hesitate to contact me.
 Company: zhe jiang xin chang dong xin nonwoven co.,ltd
 tel:0086-575-6022076
 fax:0086-575-6047810
skype:skunyun
e-mail:sjxuan5@hotmail.com