Re: Mail Delivery (failure ebay.210140641.345367.0@reply.ebay.com)

Thank you for your response. Please don't reply to this message - it is an automated response and your reply will not be received.

If you have a question for eBay Customer Support, please visit the following eBay Help page. This page will help you locate the answer to your question, or assist you in contacting us:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/index.html

If you would like to change your notification preferences, which determine what type of email you receive from eBay, please follow the steps below:

1. Click "My eBay" located at the top of all eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.

2. Click the "eBay Preferences" link located under the "My Account" heading.

3. Click the "view/change" link to the right of "Notification Preferences." You may be asked to sign in once more.

4. On the "Change Your Notification Preferences" page, check the boxes to indicate the types of messages you'd like to receive from eBay. Then, uncheck the boxes to indicate the types of messages you don't want to receive from us.

5. Once you're done, be sure to click the "Save Changes" button at the top or bottom of the page.

Again, thanks for writing eBay.