Re: manda backup via email

Il giorno lun, 09/05/2005 alle 11.39 +0200, Andrea Dinale ha scritto:
> crdo che qualcuno ci abbia gia' pensato :-))
>
> ciao
>

> $ apt-cache gmail fs
> gmailfs - Use your GMail account as a filesystem
> ut001:~# apt-cache show gmailfs
> Package: gmailfs
> Section: utils
> Installed-Size: 80
> Maintainer: Sebastien Delafond <sdelafond@gmx.net>
> Architecture: all
> Version: 0.3-9

Si ma attenzione! Tratto dal sito di gmailfs, in soldoni bisogna usare
la versione CVS e non il pacchetto debian

Saturday January 29th 2005
The author of libgmail has updated the library to deal with recent
changes in Gmail. This should resolve the problems recently experienced
by Gmail Filesystem users. The most recent version of libgmail from CVS
is required for Gmail Filesystem to operate correctly.

--
Per rispondermi in privato per favore usate vincenzo_ml at yahoo dot it
To send me a private reply please use vincenzo_ml at yahoo dot it