Re: Firefox non stampa

Ho appena verificato anche su altre liste, e il problema è comune.
Dev'essere un bug.

Guardate qui:

--------QUOTE----------------

After a recent upgrade, attempting to print from firefox results in
the following error:

  There was a problem printing. No Xprint server(s) could be found.

Sure enough, I didn't have xprt installed. So I installed it. And I still
get this error. Googling didn't turn up an obvious instructions for telling
xprt about my cups-controlled printer.

And xplsprinters clearly doesn't know about it:

$ xplsprinters
xplsprinters:  no printers found for printer spec "".