Re: software per broadcasting (radio)

Il giorno Wednesday 21 April 2004, alle 15:26, valerio@bgweb.it scrisse:
| Salve a tutti.
| Una stazione radio FM vuole "trasmettere" su Internet il proprio segnale.
| Qualcuno sa rispondere su quale software/hardware può essere utilizzato a
| tale scopo?

icecast per il server
liveice per dire al server cosa "trasmettere"...

http://www.icecast.org

se la radio mette tutto online poi posta l'url per ascoltare un po' di musica...

:-)

gianni@golconda:~$ apt-cache show icecast-server
Package: icecast-server
Section: sound
Installed-Size: 556
Maintainer: David M. Zendzian <dmz@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1:1.3.11-4.1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4), libwrap0
Recommends: makepasswd
Filename: pool/main/i/icecast-server/icecast-server_1.3.11-4.1_i386.deb
Size: 162754
MD5sum: 74861cceb1bade1773139d0fd061a984
 Icecast is an Internet based broadcasting system based on the Mpeg
 Layer III streaming technology.  It was originally inspired by
 Nullsoft's Shoutcast and also mp3serv by Scott Manley.  The icecast
 project was started for several reasons: a) all broadcasting systems
 were pretty much closed source, non-free software implementations, b)
 Shoutcast doesn't allow you to run your own directory servers, or
 support them, and c) we thought it would be a lot of fun.
 .
 Icecast is almost completely Shoutcast compatible as far as we've
 been able to determine.  WinAmp can both send encoded streams as well
 as stream music from icecast.  Icecast can also use the
 yp.shoutcast.com directory services and adds the ability to use other
 directory services.

gianni@golconda:~$ apt-cache show liveice
Package: liveice
Section: contrib/sound
Installed-Size: 118
Maintainer: David M. Zendzian <dmz@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.0-1.1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-1), libncurses5 (>= 5.2.20010310-1)
Recommends: icecast-server
Filename: pool/contrib/l/liveice/liveice_1.0-1.1_i386.deb
Size: 49444
MD5sum: dccd2c8ec2fbde8525ab2783b2efe82a
 LiveIce is a live streaming program that allows input either from your
 soundcard's line in or from mp3 files to be mixed and re-encoded and then
 streamed to an icecast server.  This means that you can use liveice with
 your microphone and do live audio broadcasts, or even use a mp3 playlist
 and use the multi channel support to speed up, slow down, adjust volumes,
 and mix between the two channels, and then re-encode the data at a lower
 bitrate to be sent out to a icecast server.

--
Gianni Olivieri		|	Debian/GNU Linux
gianni@gnuthink.org	|	Linux registered user #333000

(8) It is more complicated than you think.
<RFC 1925 - Fundamental Truths of Networking>