RE: <Spam> Re: Error

Thank you for expressing your interest in employment with Family Health
International.  This response is to confirm that Human Resources has
received your resume.

Your resume will be reviewed by the appropriate staff members. If your
qualifications meet the minimum requirements for the position(s) you applied
for, your resume will be forwarded to the appropriate hiring manager.

Due to the volume of resumes received, we are unable to accept phone calls.
Should your qualifications meet our requirements, you will be contacted
within 30 days.

We wish you success in your employment endeavors.

Human Resources
www.fhi.org

Family Health International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer.