Re: WMaker: quale file manager?

...posso venire a prendere le misure?  Sai, per farti un monumento devo anche sapere come sei fatto!! :-)

Grandioso!! É lui!!

ora peró c'è un piccolo problema da risolvere:
max@max:~$ gworkspace
Ago 28 21:22:41 GWorkspace[578]
I couldn't contact the notification server for local host -
so I'm attempting to to start one - which will take a few seconds.
It is recommended that you start the notification server (gdnc) either at
login or (better) when your computer is started up.
Ago 28 21:22:49 GWorkspace[578] File NSView.m: 750. In [NSClipView

cos'é il server gdnc?

ciao,
MaX