Cordless mouse

Dear Sir, I bought a cordless mouse last may i think, it not even a year old yet, at this point i can't even use it, whenever i play games, it doesn't want to move side by side, it got so bad I had to unplug it and use my other one.  I cleaned it and tried to adjust it so I could use it again, but no luck.  I stopped by the Staples store and the person told me to email u with the details and hopefully I could get another one. I don't think I have the receipt, but u should have my information on file.  I did buy it at Best buys, and i even got a rebate from it, so if u could help me get another one I would deeply apprecitate it.  I just love it, i guess I'm spoiled.  Please contact me: Linda Steffen, lla55@dotnet.com, thank u hope to be hearing from u soon.