Re: Exim e strani errori

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 12:22:31AM +0200, Daniele Cruciani wrote:
> Ciao a tutti.
>
> Uso fetchmail, exim e procmail per la posta. Invio e ricezione tutto a
> posto ma ogni volta che fetchmail viene lanciato exim trova un errore
> e manda una email:
[snip]

Come puoi leggere in /usr/share/doc/procmail/Quickstart:

procmail QuickStart
===================

* procmail is not an `interactive' program. It has to run automatically
when the mail arrives. Therefore the first thing to do is to tell our
MTA
that we want procmail to "eat" all our mail messages. The way of doing
this depends on the MTA we are using. For example, if we are using
sendmail, it will suffice to have a .forward file like this in our home
directory:

"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

(don't forget the quotes, they are needed in this case).

If you are using exim, use this instead as your .forward file:

|/usr/bin/procmail

Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org
I am the wandering glitch -- catch me if you can.