Re: unire + HD in un unico fs....

Ciao,
 Mon, May 14, 2001 at 09:03:33PM +0200, MaX in the FaX wrote:

> un unico FS? non mi va di litigare con punti di montaggio (/mnt/hd1  ..hd2
> ..hd3...). vorrei che esistesse solo / e /home.
credo tu debba cambiare filesystem.

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.