Re: Processor context corrupt.

Yes, It seems a hardware problem, we already have done a memory check
(it took 3 or 4 days to complete) but we found nothing. Unfortunately
our bios doesn't have any cpu test. It is posible to run a cpu test
like memtest86 does? Also are these hardware test 100% reliable? I
mean, I can discart a memory problem after succesfully passing
memtest86?