Re: UMTS/Backup solution for Internet Access and Telephone

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 02:45:27PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Currently I build a hardware router  (Marvel  Discovery  MV78200)  which
> handel a backup solution using a GSM/HSPA USB-Stick Huawei K3762-HV.
>
> My problem is, that I can use only UMTS/HSPA Internet acces OR telephony
> (asterisk + "chan_datacard" module) on the USB-Stick.

Unless you plan to sell thousands of this device, the economic
solution would be to use two of the sticks per device. One for
UMTS/HSPA or Telephony.

Greetings
Marc, wondering what this has to do with Debian

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190