Re: UMTS/Backup solution for Internet Access and Telephone

Hello,

Currently I build a hardware router  (Marvel  Discovery  MV78200)  which
handel a backup solution using a GSM/HSPA USB-Stick Huawei K3762-HV.

My problem is, that I can use only UMTS/HSPA Internet acces OR telephony
(asterisk + "chan_datacard" module) on the USB-Stick.

Does someone know, how to configure this pig to support both?

Note:   Normaly by inserting the USB-Stick, it should create TWO
         devices /dev/ttyUSB (one for Telephony/GPRS/AT-Command
         and one for the UMTS channel)

Maybe usb-modeswitch could help if You know needed VID/PID?

--
Pagarbiai,
Paulius M.