Re: How to setup TSIG (bind9) to work from a dynamic IP?

Hello Matus UHLAR - fantomas,

> you apparently mean, that using master server requires it to have dynamic
> address.

No. If you search google for "How to setup TSIG" you see in ALL examples
you have to use a FIXED IP address (the place  from  WHERE  you  update)
which is not possibel, because I am on a dynamic IP and my MASTER server
is in my INTRANET.

> you _can_ send dynamic updates from office to ISP's nameserver, when you
> configure nameserver (or dhcp) at your office to use TSIG key and nameserver
> @isp to accept the key.

I do not want to update dynamicaly.  I need a TSIG xfer from my intranet
NS <dns.private.tamay-dogan.net> to my public NS <dns1.tamay-dogan.net>.

> > Note:   I do not know what  happen  to  <lists.isc.org>,  because  I  am
> >         subscribed to <bind-users> since many  years  and  have  already
> >         written there, but since some weeks I  can  not  more  send  any
> >         messages to them.  Exactly, I see from the courier log, that  it
> >         accept my messages, but they  never  appear  on  the  lists  nor
>
> spam filter?

It seems they have setup NEW  spamfilters  which  think,  my  domain  is
sending spam...   Now I wrote a message to <abuse@isc.org> and gotten  a
ticket and it seems, there is ONE MTA, accepting my messages...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL       itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947  mobil
                                  Tel: +49-176-86004575 office

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de