Re: Dell Powervault MD3200

Hi!

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 21:52, Paul Stewart <paul@paulstewart.org> wrote:
Good question..

We have ended up temporarily installing Windows of those servers to do the
initial configuration and then blow that away to use Linux.... kind of sucks
but the last array we build using MD3000 was done that way....

Would love to hear something to the contrary though..;)

Paul

Well I have a MD3000i SAN array and I could setup the array with the linux client (smclient). It comes in rpm format, but alien is there for converting from rpm to deb, so I had no problem to configure the SAN from linux (ubuntu in this case)
--
Carlos.