Re: Fatal error with horde3+imp4 on squeeze

Interesting, did you watch roundcube or php logs? If you can send the log files, I can inspect them.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:00:10 +0100, Carlos Acedo <carlos@linux-labs.net> wrote:

2011/2/11 Atıf CEYLAN <mehmet@atifceylan.com>

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:59:48 +0100, Carlos Acedo <carlos@linux-labs.net> wrote:

2011/2/10 Atıf CEYLAN <mehmet@atifceylan.com>

is your imap server running??

You should check it with "telnet imapserverip 143" command.

Yes, it is, actually the imap server is in another server (still to be upgraded), and is working fine
--
Carlos.

What is your imap server (courier, dovecot..)?

Did you make test with the any mail client program?

 Yes, with thunderbird. We use Dovecot imap/pop3 server. I don't think it's about the imap server, roundcube worked fine after the upgrade, and downgrading horde+imp solve the problem, but I would really like to keep it upgraded

--
/**
 * @author Atıf CEYLAN