Re: Fatal error with horde3+imp4 on squeeze

is your imap server running??

You should check it with "telnet imapserverip 143" command.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:37:59 +0100, Carlos Acedo <carlos@linux-labs.net> wrote:

Hi,

I upgraded Debian from lenny to squeeze, everything works fine except imp4, every time I try to access imp I get:

A fatal error has occurred
imp is not activated
[line 803 of /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Registry.php]
I have purged and reinstalled horde3 and imp4, with old and new configuration files, and still the same error. I have tried to downgrade to php 5.2 as well.
I'm using apache2-mpm-worker and php5-cgi. Anyone else is having this problem?
Regards.
--
Carlos.

--