x345 and new drives with data

Hello IBM eServer experts,

Now I have used the ServRAID CD to setup my system and it just works.

I have left one bay spare, because I have to  copy  data  from  existing
drives, but now I have encountered a problem:

The server was off when I put the drive  into  Bay6  (ID5)  and  then  I
bootet the ServRAID  CD.  The  setup  recommended  not  to  do  anything
(erasing the drives).

I have added the new drive and rebooted the machine..

Oops...  No partition anymore.

Is this an errorr by me, the ServRAID CD or where the partiotions  lost,
when my NEC was crashed?

Currently I run gpart to recover the partitions, but  it  is  not  realy
funny, on a 147 GByte drive

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL       itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de