Re: RAID1 problem - server freezes on md data-check

Thomas Goirand wrote:
> So you guys are saying this is in the sata driver? If so, then what's
> the SATA controler that you are running? It would be interesting to know
> if you all got the same hardware (and then using the same driver).

No the opposit, that's why I mentioned that it's IDE (PATA) on our Blades...

found 3 of them in a quick research, all with this controller:

[    2.258305] SvrWks CSB6: IDE controller (0x1166:0x0213 rev 0xb0) at
PCI slot 0000:00:0f.1

yours
Peter
--
"Wer nichts zu verbergen hat, hat bereits alles verloren"
http://klicklich.at