Re: AW: AW: SSH did not work on every IP on debian x64

Robert Menger <rm@keyweb.de> writes:

> it is a clean standard installation like many other.
> So there is nothing in /etc/hosts.*

There doesn't need to be.  Quoting from the man page since reading it
obviously was too difficult for you:

       PARANOID
              Matches  any  host  whose name does not match its address.  When
              tcpd is built with -DPARANOID (default mode), it drops  requests
              from  such  clients  even  before  looking at the access control
              tables.

> and no special DNS config.

Oh, I beg to differ.  You have a very, very, very weird DNS config
(tried looking at 87.118.90.150 and the neighbouring address
87.118.90.151).  And if you didn't know that, then I do suggest that you
get someone to fix it for you.

Bjørn