SSH did not work on every IP on debian x64

Hello,

as it seems, there is a problem with some IPs.

Problem Description:

Debian x64 Lenny 5.04

- base install, without any additional packages, only IPs configured
- with some special IPs, SSH is not working on Port 22 -> "server unexpectedly closed the network connection"
- when we change the SSH port, ssh works
- when we change the IP, ssh works on port 22
- when we configure this suspicious IP on a completly other server, the same problem occures
- we have checked for network problems, but all ACLs are correct, not one switchport or ACL on the core switches is configured for this IP

this are the two IPs, where SSH did not work on port 22

87.118.90.150

95.169.186.3

we have no ideas... we hope you have?

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kindly regards
Robert Menger

Keyweb AG
Neuwerkstr. 45/46
99084 Erfurt / Germany

Fon: +49 361 65853 86
Fax: +49 361 65853 88
rm@keyweb.de - www.keyweb.de

Vorstand: Frank Nowag
Aufsichtsratvorsitzender: RA Ronald Hofmeister
eingetragen beim Handelsregister Jena, HRB 112403