Re: Possible Debian Hosting Setup

Quoting "Daniel Hood" <dsmhood@gmail.com>:

With ISPConfig though, does it have support for say having a "primary"
server then if all goes wrong, it automagically "no action by me required"
fails over to a second host? I'm guessing ns and mx record wise that would
be pretty simple to configure but, in regards to being able to swap over
configs and files on the fly... ?

With the right mix of FLOSS you can have this occur. If it was me, i'd use pacemaker + drbd.

--julian