Re: Support-Ticket System

Christian:

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Christian
Schoepplein<chris@schoeppi.net> wrote:

> I'd install OTRS from source only when using it on Debian systems. The
> OTRS packages are not maintained very well IMHO.

If you do not believe that the OTRS packages are maintained properly,
then please file a bug report against the packages. The Debian Perl
Team could adopt Perl modules like OTRS and others if the current
maintainer does not wish to maintain them properly. The last thing
anyone in Debian wants is for our users to get outdated packages,
however, you can only expect to get the newest packages if you are
using testing or unstable -- the same is true for any packages, not
just OTRS.

Cheers,

Jonathan