I think I found the problem

As I said before, I'm using the integrated broadcom interfaces and the intel ones, each of them for different purposes.

eth4: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection, as you see eth4 ( the problematic card ) is an intel one.

ethtool -i eth4
driver: bnx2
version: 1.7.5
firmware-version: 3.5.12
bus-info: 0000:0d:00.0

As you can see, the card is being controlled by the bnx2 driver.

On a cloned server, wich is the same as this one:

eth1: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection, this card is working good on the other server wich is exact as the first one.

ethtool -i eth1
driver: e1000e
version: 0.3.3.3-k2
firmware-version: 5.6-2
bus-info: 0000:0a:00.1

This card is being controlled by the e100e driver and has 0 problems. So, what is happening ? What can I do to change the driver for the right one on eth4 ?????

Thank you !