Re: How to setup a PPPoE Server?

I disagree.
It is true that their is a trade-in between cost to the time spent to get a project going but in the area of networking Linux is in such a remarkable state that it is mostly the commercial companies trying to always keep up with the open source projects.

If someone doesn't know RADIUS then whether he would have to configure a freeradius's config file or a cisco router it would probably take him the same amount of time.

And besides, who talked about doing all of this by himself? that's why I suggested the daloRAIDUS platform, you get full management of users, profiles, accounting records, graphs, etc. And it's all web-based. So ofcourse you have to have some knowledge to get things going but whose afraid of reading?

Regards,
Liran.