Re: Mailscanner + clamd and lstat error

Thank you for the reply, I believe the groups and permissions are fine:

# ls -ld /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming
drwxr-x--- 199 postfix clamav 4096 2009-05-21 13:46 /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

# ls -ld /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/925
drwxr-x--- 2 postfix clamav 4096 2009-05-21 13:47 /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/925

clamav is runing as clamav, and user clamav is in the clamav group
Also "AllowSupplementaryGroups true" is set in  /etc/clamav/clamd.conf

I don't know what's wrong, meanwhile I have changed clamav-daemon to run as root and now is working fine